Application: This mini-system is used to close all types of bags (paper, polypropylene, or polyethylene) by plain sewing. The operator reforms the bag top and puts the bag into the sewing machine model FB. The sewing process starts when the feeler switch is activated. At the end, the pneumatic chain pusher pushes the chain into the knives to cut it. To have a smooth operation of the mini system a conveyor is required. The conveyor can be controlled by a footswitch.
- Plain sewing
- One thread version, stitch type 101
- Presser foot lifter mechanism
- Semi-automatic lubrication system
- Stitch length: 7mm not adjustable
- Pedestal with manual adjustable height
- Model FB with new advanced features:
- Improved cam: increased life time
- More resistant bushings: increased life time and improved lubrication
- Reinforced cam follower and improved cam follower pin: no longer affected by bag jams!
- Enhanced needle lever assembly
|CH||Portable sewing machine with special lead for Switzerland – model F-CH|
|DK||Portable sewing machine with additional noise suppression capacitor – model F-DK|
|FSL||Portable sewing machine with special lead for the UK – model F – FSL|